To celebrate over 1,000 followers on my Instagram account and over 8,000 blog views, I'm hosting a giveaway inspired by what I post most about: dragon eggs, Zoya polish, and nail art. That you all for the support!
|Giveaway Prize Pack|
- Handmade Dragon Egg with stand (learn how to make your own with my tutorial here)
- Zoya Brooke (discontinued polish)
- Two mini polishes from Parrot Polish
- 2oz. bottle of Zoya Remove+
- 4 sheets of Nail Vinyls from Polished Vino:
- 2 full size mani bombs and one sampler crumble
- Samples of KBShimmer soap and lotion
- Elf Concealer brush for cleanup
- 2 small soaps from Parrot Polish
- Nail file and 5 cuticle sticks
- Foam separator for pedicures
- Mini cup for water marbling
- Foam makeup sponges for gradients
- Cuticle oil brush pen (homemade mixture)
Now, how can you win these prizes? There are a few things you need to do. Please note all requirements must be met for a valid entry. US Only.
- Follow me (@PolishedNailsAndDragonScales) on Instagram
- Follow @PolishedVino on Instagram
- Send an email to PolishedNailsAndDragonScales@gmail.com with the subject "1k Giveaway" and include your Instagram name in the email. This email address is how you will be contacted if you win and allows me to validate your entry.
Only one entry per Instagram account (excluding the bonus entry). The same account cannot be used with multiple email addresses for additional entries. Only public IG accounts can be used, as I need to verify whether the user has followed both indicated sponsors. All entries must be received by 8/18/2015 11:59 Central Time. A winner will be announced by 8/21/2015. If the winner does not respond by 8/24/2015, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be chosen. If I can get the winner's address in time for shipping Saturday morning, the package should go out by 8/22/15. Otherwise, it will be shipped by 8/29/2015. Tracking will be provided. Please allow about a week after shipping for the prize pack to arrive USPS has been oddly slow lately. Items come from a pet friendly home.